index card time

all index cards, some of the time.

Name:
Location: wisco inferno, United States

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

neocrappyist supergrand logo


This is the logo of my favorite blog, CV and Dawn's SuperGrand UltraDeluxe, done in the style of the Pizza Pedestrian drawing, which I am now calling Neocrappyism. Other art styles have been based on deliberately crappy drawing, but this is the first one devised by a guy who is me. This is also my first crayon-enhanced drawing and my first vertical index card. Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger GrayBabyOracle said...

I like how the blood almost looks like fireworks going off at the base of a Christmas tree. That might be another good logo image idea.

4/25/07, 5:07 PM  
Blogger bensaki said...

why can't i ever think of any good logo ideas. yours are so cool.

4/26/07, 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home