index card time

all index cards, some of the time.

Name:
Location: wisco inferno, United States

Sunday, August 26, 2007

it'll be fun you guys

to Robin and CV and anyone else who might stop by here some time:

obviously i stopped posting new index cards a while ago because i don't have access to a scanner anymore. but you haven't seen the last of bensaki yet, i say. i'm working on some other art stuff, maybe even more ambitious than index cards, and when i get to a point where i like it enough to show people, and i have a way to do it, then i will. who knows when that will be, but just so you know.

6 Comments:

Blogger GrayBabyOracle said...

Thanks for the update. It's almost good enough.

8/28/07, 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More ambitious than index cards? Surely such a thing doesn't exist in Midwest America!

8/28/07, 4:28 PM  
Blogger Robin Ehrenberg said...

I would totally love to do what you do, but the thing about me is I suck at drawing, i'm great at writing though. I need to work on my drawing before I can do what you do.

9/7/07, 7:36 PM  
Blogger bensaki said...

bwa? have you *seen* my drawing? *i* need to work on my drawing before i can do what i do.

9/10/07, 3:08 PM  
Blogger Robin Ehrenberg said...

but the way you drew is what made your index cards what they were. If you got more skilled at drawing, I think your particular brand of humor might suffer.

Remember the index card with all the fish? Because I know I do.

9/13/07, 4:18 PM  
Blogger Robin Ehrenberg said...

Hey, here's an idea! How about we start a "Get Bensaki a scanner" fund?

I've got 7 bucks that i'll donate!

9/29/07, 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home